<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6420700056496749892?origin\x3dhttp://coral889.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a simple girl with a simple minds
I hope to be friends with ya ;D And don't forget to follow me :)

Wish list?

Touch a penguin
Aqua lenses limited edition
Be a sleeping beauty XD
Find a better blogskin
Get all sticker in pet Society
More follow in blogger

Talk with me


I follow `em

SherlaineDora
Rabbito
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

June 2010
July 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, I am siblings of a person who are so hypertative, and absolutely cool person x) So then i wanna describe about her SINCE she already write that post and curse me ;D She is a awesome person. No matter what, she's the awesome. Even thought she has that shupah extreme bad temperate. HOW TO COOL HER DOWN? Well here is the answer! Photobucket Call me or PM or comment on my wall for cooling her down Photobucket Is the best way and yet the easiest way. So don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you x) She somehow need support for doing something or else she will like a tiny little thing. her brave is biggest than anyone but suddenly no one support she will slowly and slowly become a weak girl... maybe I just too busy and can't take of her PhotobucketOh well there's more about her , she's average on everything `cause she is a lazy person `cause she said that if she "be the best or good I would be famous. But I don't like famous that's why I'm lazy." OH SILLY, you wouldn't be that stupid aren't ya? maybe you are typically weird, but still love ya ;D Photobucket


Coral is MERMaid. 9:17 PM