<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6420700056496749892?origin\x3dhttp://coral889.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a simple girl with a simple minds
I hope to be friends with ya ;D And don't forget to follow me :)

Wish list?

Touch a penguin
Aqua lenses limited edition
Be a sleeping beauty XD
Find a better blogskin
Get all sticker in pet Society
More follow in blogger

Talk with me


I follow `em

SherlaineDora
Rabbito
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

June 2010
July 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 18, 2010


Geez, Im such a copycat ;) Sorry ya sister Anyway, Sukma XII almost finish and today is the 2nd final last day I want to see more!! Is so cool especially when it comes running. Wuah! And swimmers! It's soo hot!! Bishies! Full of pack at their stomach, I'm gonna faint xP


Anyway Sherlaine, I saw your post. You aren't coward. Maybe you are but you aren't hundred percent not A COWARD. Because you have think before you do, that's clever. and You always tell everyone to be strong but yourself aren't. So, you also say that yourself is a strong girl too. You don't know everyone is on the back following you. The more you are keep trust for yourself, people will do it too. :) Sonaje, Gambateh Alissa chan ^_^


Coral is MERMaid. 12:59 PM