<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6420700056496749892?origin\x3dhttp://coral889.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a simple girl with a simple minds
I hope to be friends with ya ;D And don't forget to follow me :)

Wish list?

Touch a penguin
Aqua lenses limited edition
Be a sleeping beauty XD
Find a better blogskin
Get all sticker in pet Society
More follow in blogger

Talk with me


I follow `em

SherlaineDora
Rabbito
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

June 2010
July 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, I did like a better blog since I use my little nee chan account, Gomene ❤.PhotobucketI just press that RESTART button for better new blog, and also new virtual life. PhotobucketWell soneja, please take of me and make more comments. The more the comments, the more the merrier. Photobucket


Coral is MERMaid. 12:33 PM