<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6420700056496749892?origin\x3dhttp://coral889.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a simple girl with a simple minds
I hope to be friends with ya ;D And don't forget to follow me :)

Wish list?

Touch a penguin
Aqua lenses limited edition
Be a sleeping beauty XD
Find a better blogskin
Get all sticker in pet Society
More follow in blogger

Talk with me


I follow `em

SherlaineDora
Rabbito
my friend
my puppy

my days, not yours.

June 2010
July 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photobucket Just now I went watch drama TV which call Benci Bilang Cinta. It's was a cute lovely drama stories.But in this time, I was watching the center episodes.. that's making me want to screw them down! x( Espcially the guys.. why he souposse to be act like that?! Anyway, the girl was super cute and I like her Photobucket she was absolutely [=3=] Nya ~ love her. and there's go forth party and third party. Clearly to say that, they are absolutely blocking their two future way.


Coral is MERMaid. 7:47 PM